LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER for a scholarship to the 2015 NALTA Conference!
For an opportunity to receive a scholarship to attend the National Association of Lease and Title Analysts 30th Annual Conference, apply online at www.dalta.org. Visit the “Event Registration” link and register for the “2015 Scholarship Application to NALTA Conference”
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY NOON ON MONDAY JUNE 15, 2015.
Conference Dates: September 10-11, 2015 (Thursday and Friday)
Location: Marriott Downtown Waterfront - Portland, Oregon
Here are the Scholarship Details:
6 FULL 2 DAY SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE:
· 1 CPLTA scholarship for 2 nights lodging, 2 day conference registration, airfare and other travel expenses - max value $1,300; please note: you must be an active CPLTA to qualify for this scholarship.
· 5 scholarships for 2 nights lodging, 2 day conference registration, airfare and other travel expenses - max value $1,300
- All scholarships are NON-TRANSFERABLE. If you need to cancel your Conference registration or your employer elects to pay, you must notify DALTA immediately and the DALTA Board will then select someone else to receive the scholarship.
- You must be a member in good standing for both NALTA and DALTA.
- You may not have won a DALTA awarded scholarship to the NALTA Conference in the previous two years (2013 - Albuquerque & 2014 - Nashville)
- You must be actively working or actively seeking work in the oil and gas industry
The scholarship drawing will be conducted at the June Luncheon (Thursday 6/18) (winners do not have to be present to win).
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Connie Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org