DALTA Virtual Charity Holiday Baking Contest and Virtual Raffle
Please Join DALTA in virtually supporting charity during the holidays this year!
100% of the funds raised will be donated to the
Denver Museum of Nature and Science's Virtual Learning Programs!!
Baking Contest Winner Prizes:
First Place $200
Second Place $150
Third Place $100
All winners recognized in newsletter and social media
3 NALTA Conference membership registrations (3-day attendance) for 2021 or 2022
$300 Apple gift card
Patagonia Black Puffy Jacket (Ladies Small)
$100 Gift Card
$100 Hillstone Restaurant Gift Card
Baking Submission Requirements:
You may bake anything you want, savory or sweet!!
Provide a photo(s) with your baking creations (You or someone in your household must be in the photo in order to confirm integrity of submission)
Provide the recipe used, this is for fun in case anyone would like to try your recipe!
Be creative and have fun!! You may win for best presentation or best sense of humor!
Please submit to Kimbra Jerman and Joel Barber at Kimbraj@gmail.com and Joel Barber, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baking contest photos must be submitted by Monday December 7th, 2020
- Voting will be open from December 8th, 2020 – December 17th, 2020
- Entire Membership is invited to vote and will be sent a separate email with instructions and photos of submissions
- All results will be announced at lunch hour via Zoom, Friday December 18th, and prizes will be emailed or available for pick-up. Results will also be emailed.
- Once you enter the contest there are no refunds if you do not complete an entry, in the spirit of this being a charity event. If you do not end up completing an entry but you did sign up for the raffle you will still be entered.
- This can be a family activity or group activity if you want to make cookies with family, a partner or friends; but only one prize per entry for the cookie contest winners.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!!